We are beyond excited to welcome our guests, family, and friends back to the Honeymoon to dine with us! With that being said, we have had to modify our operation for the safety of our guests and staff. In order to do our part to follow the new expectations set forth by the state of Ohio and the health department, all COVID-19 guidelines will be strictly followed. This includes:
- Employees will use PPE including facial coverings where appropriate.
- Safe distancing practices will be followed, including COVID-19 compliant floor plans.
- Heightened sanitation and safety protocol will be followed.
- We will continue to practice regular, effective hand-washing which is considered to be the best way to protect oneself and others.
- Restrooms will be routinely cleaned, sanitized and stocked with soap and paper towels.
- Daily symptom checks will be required for all employees reporting to work. Employees will not work when sick.
- We will employ best practices when someone is diagnosed with, or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- For the safety of all guests and staff, we ask that guests who are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms refrain from entering our facilities.
At this time, we do not require our guests to wear masks; however, guests are encouraged to wear masks when they visit our restaurant. We ask our guests to help this reopening transition by doing their part in embracing heightened safety and sanitation guidelines.
Our restaurant will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Ohio Restaurant Association outlined in the Ohio Restaurant Promise.
The opening of our dining room has been eagerly anticipated. Our employees are ready to return to work and look forward to greeting and serving guests—many of which have become like friends and family over the years. While the experience may feel odd or uncomfortable at first, we are firmly committed and determined to make sure your visit to our restaurant exceed your expectations.
We want our guests and our staff to feel safe as we all venture into this new experience. Please join us. Enjoy the delicious Honeymoon cooking as you gather around our tables. Welcome back!